* Queen Ant LvL 85 needs to be tested
This is in my opinion huge mistake and if I remember correctly Shadow said in the announcement section, that neither of the bosses will get customized.
After long consideration and numerous discussions we have decided not to add the RaidBosses as custom.
I have checked the queen now is 85lvl but with drop of D grade. Not cool. And the whole customization will not bring nothing good for the server.
You have customized all bosses in EW 1.0. And what this brought to the server?
Check the online now to answer your question ...
I was testing EW 2.0 from the start, already half a year. I have created a whole clan and manage to raise it to level 7. I tested most of the instances (without Freya). And everything was working cool, except a few small bugs here and there. But a month or 2 ago after a new update whole server drop get messed up.
THE QANTITY DROP( not the chance) is a total mess now.
- Mobs are dropping with quantity rates x50-x100?
- Bosses are dropping 5 weapons and 7-10 full armour each?
- On other hand epics ( ZAKEN) has 0.018 to drop the earing?
For every server to work good the most important thing is the balance. And if the balance is messed up, do not expect nothing good.
As I said few months ago the EW 2.0 was almost perfect - low rates (x10), retail bosses. Now unfortunately after these last updates is some kind of hybrid server with unknown rates.
So you have to ask your self what kind of server you want to offer and work towards your goals:
1. MId rate with custom settings, bosses, GM shops, GK and other stuff we all now form all servers popping up now and last for 1 month.
2. Low rate server( how EW 2.0 started), without custom stuff ( or very few) were players will need time to develop and enjoy the game without having everything ready.
Number ONE will target mostly yang players who are used to jump from server to server just to fill their time. Number TWO will target the old hardcore players, who enjoying developing and do not want to be level 85 in 3 days.
So the server doesn't need mana pot's, no. The server needs a DECISION what kind of server will be and which group of players will target. I will support the SECOND option of course, as many times I said already in my previous posts. But the decision will be yours.