Which serverpackage do you want

• Offizieller Beitrag

Which serverpackage do you want? 6

1. Lineage 2 HighFive (no change) (4) 67%
    2. Lineage 2 Classic (2) 33%
    3. Lineage 2 Helios (0) 0%
    4. Lineage 2 Salvation (0) 0%

We are currently considering making some changes to EndlessWorld. But here you are asked. Which chronicle of Lineage 2 do you prefer?

Do you want to have a change, or should everything stay the same and just be developed further?

Thanks for your opinion!

Greets

Shadow

• Offizieller Beitrag

Helios und Salvation sind die neueren Versionen von Lineage2. Sie knüpfen an Goddess of Destruction an und haben nochmal eine neue Rasse dazugebracht und die "erwachte" Klassen zugebracht. Zudem wurde das Max Level -wenn ich mich nicht irre- auf 120 definiert.

Weitere Informationen könnt ihr auf der offizellen Website von Lineage2 finden.

• Hello

Well I stopped playing here 10 days ago but I might come back. I think it will be a mistake if you go for those chronicles.

In my opinion the best chronicle is Freya, the one before H5.

There is plenty of forums, from were you can gather info. They are so many people out there looking for normal balanced server - Freya or Garcia Final/Epilogue. Old players hate everything after Freya. All servers now days are either Interlude or H5 and everybody are tired of them. Freya chronicle is the perfect mix between classic L2 plus some new additions you can spend quality time farming / crafting / raiding bosses and of course PvP.

In the new chronicles everything is flashy and the spirit of the game is completely lost. You go to end game for a week. New players are falling quickly and leaving. Old players are not even bother to come.

Instead of looking for new chronicles, better look back. If you actually do a Freya server (or Gracia Epilogue) for example x10 (not more) and do it almost retail, without many custom crap, you will be surprised how many people will come. Of course some adjustments will be needed - maybe 1 hour buff, multi boxes, offline shops, and some more maybe. Even you can add donation system for some stuff but do not overplay with it.

If you are looking for a long living server, that's the way in my opinion.

Cheers

Zoian

• Hallo, ich habe auch paar Tage nachgedacht, und möchte auch was sagen.

Zurück zu classic ist nur was für Nostalgiker. Was soll man dort?! Man kennt alles, gibt nichts mehr was dich überascht oder weiter entwickelt. Der Spielspass besteht zum größten Teil aus weiteren "Abenteuern/Items), welche einen "weiterentwickeln". Wenn ich schon alles kenne und habe, und gibts nicht im Spiel was ich nicht kenne, dann wird es schnell langweilig, man hat kein Reiz mehr. Natürlich es gibt Spieler welche nur wegen Community spielen, für solche ist es egal wo man spielt, welche patch, usw. Hier aufm Server ist es aber nicht der Fall. Z.B. man patcht zurück, und es verschwinden irgend welche skills, items, oder einfach Sachen welche man gerne genützt hat. Wie reagiert man dann!? Natürlich negativ, und mit grossen Wahrscheinligkeit das Spiel wird geschmissen. Oder wenn man einfach ohne Community nicht weiterkommt, weil man einfach mehrere chars gleichzeitig nicht spielen kann (zb. irgend welche grandbosse wo man 5-8 active spieler braucht). Dann verliert man die Lust auch rückzuck. Da hier nur paar Leute aus verschiedenen Zeitzonen mit verschiedenen Sprachen spielen, ist es praktisch unmöglich eine gescheite Party "auf dauer" zu finden. Wenn man schon patcht, dann nur vorwärts. Der grosse Vorteil was auch mehr und weiter Spielspass bringt es ist; neue Bosse/Monster, items, skills, Gebiete, Rassen, Möglichkeiten, usw. Das ist der Punkt wo ich auch sage"ich bin dafür". Aber in vielen Foren liesst man über GoD nur schlechtes Zeug, vorallem dass l2 durch GoD seine einzigartigkeit verlohren hat. Was konkret damit gemeint wird, wird nicht erklährt. Aber man versteht dass diese einzigartige klassen welche bis highfive da gewesen sind, nicht mehr einzigartig sind. Keine Ahnung was damit gemeint wird. Habe mich auch gefragt kann man bei GoD mit Buffer genauso gut kämpfen wie mit DD!? Wenn das so ist, dann bin ich natürlich dagegen. Dann wird aus L2 gleiche quatsch wie Tera, WoW usw. Das weiss man genau nicht und daher ist es schwer zu sagen nach vorne patchen, ja oder nein. Ich persönlich will dass der Server an sich durch eingene Features einzigartig wird. Z.B. es gibt Haufen Krim Krams was nur zum aussehen dient oder nur sehr geringe Werte gibt, Mützen, Masken, Shirts, Belts, usw. Und mit diesen Sachen (es ist nur ein kleiner Beispiel) kann man Server einzigartig machen. Macht auf Masken/Mützen SA drauf. Auf Shirts irgend welche Stats so wie Patk, Pdef, Atk speed, Vamp, usw. Wie für Fighter paar stück so wie auch für Mage. Für Belts auch irgend was so wie dyes drauf welche nur Bonus ohne Malus geben. Enchantsystem kann mann etwas verstärken z.B. +15 Save bis +25-30 max. Damit solange Community winzig oder klein ist, man überall hin kommt. Sonst gibt es haufen Gebiete wo man garnicht hin kann, die Leute fehlen einfach. Solche Bosse wie Tiat, Ekimus, Beleth, Baylor, Andreas Van Halter bekommt man (ausser es ist ein Event)Monate/Jahrelang NIE zu Gesicht. Ist klar das sie für grosse bis mehrere Partys gedacht sind, aber wir haben jetzt zur Zeit solche geeignete Partys nicht. Die Bosse "legen" will man aber trotzdem, daraus besteht teilweise der Spielspass. Oder Insel Hellbound zugänglicher machen, wenigstens die Map dafür aufmachen, damit man es alleine kennen lernen kann. Also ich bin dafür das man den bestehende Features erweitert, macht EndlessWorld richtig einzigartig (was er schon teilweise auch ist;)). Vll einfach Raids und Bosse aus GoD einfügen (ka ob es ohne update möglich ist). Aber wenn ihr unbedingt patchen wollt, dann bitte nur nach vorne, ins unbekannte, ins unendeckte, ins neue.:)

• Hello again.

I have played GoD exactly for one week, and I wouldn't play it ever again, Its a totally different game. The classes are reduced, skills are reduced. The gameplay is like kids game where numbers and statistic are popping up from the players and mobs and you feel like you play Mario Bros. You are in end game quickly and there is nothing to do there except instances.Maybe the new generation will like it, bot not me :)

I am not against H5, but even here some of the stuff you are getting too fast. Specially in Endless World. Come on i was able to spoil 50 BEAS for 2 hours from Knoriks.

Gracia Epilouge or Freya are not L2 classics, they are developed chronicle, where you have many things to do, but you wont do them fro a week.

Still depends on Shadow and Kyrell what they want. But in my opinion you have to offer the players:

1. First and most important - Challenges to work hard and fight for. ( This is taken away in God )

2. Second- good stable geodata.

3. Constant GM presents - quick work with bugs and often new events.

In Endless World for a few moths I had fully equipped my self with Elegia + 16 / + 13 and Hard Freya Weapons + 12 / + 13. I started killing Antharas and Valakas alone and I really lost motivation.

You have a few choices. You can keep H5 but make it more balanced. Remove those custom bosses. Its not normal to get Moirai and Vesper so easy. Reduce the exp / drop / spoil. Let the players work and spend time on their gear / exp. I fully agree if you wipe everything. I can start from the scratch. Or make the server Freya / Epilouge where everything is even more difficult, which means more interesting. Or go for GoD if you believe is gonna work better for you.

I will definitely come back for balanced H5/Freya/Epilouge server. Not problem for me to start from 0.

Whatever you choose I wish you luck!

Cheers Zoian

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi

1. i have to say if we update the H5 to a newer version we need to wipe the Database.

2. if we chose an option we need your help for make it better (test things more than once after changes and let us know if it works).

3. if you help you get a special reward box (shadow need to accept and chose what can be in the box).

4. we need your thoughts what we can to better/change for a better gameplay

5. Zoian step 2 what does not work with the geodata atm ?

Thanks

• I said that i am against chronicles after H5.

They are too kidd-ish in my opinion. Even H5 its a bit to easy for me. But Endless World was really fun, Just at one point I started killing Antharas and Valakas alone and I lost motivation.

Still depends from you guys, what kind of server would you like to have.

I can share only my opinion, And my opinion is to have long live community - server has to be difficult, not that easy.

Three options i can suggest:

1. Freya x10

From all chronicles i played Freya is the best for me. You have Moirai/Vasper/Vorpal and Elegia armors but is much more difficult to get them. To make your armor +120 attributes is taking hard work to make Atr.Crystals. To collect BEAS/BEWS needs also good work.And in the same time you can have fun with instances like Zaken/Freya. This will be my choice of chronicle if I had to choose. Also the rates should be not more then x10, So you can enjoying developing your character. Not to be 85 lvl in 3 days and wandering what to do on the stairs of Giran :)

2. H5 x7

If you choose to stay with H5, make it more retail. Endless World is too easy! You can get everything very fast. Those custom bosses that dropping Moirai and Vesper for me are not good idea.

3. Some of after GoD chronicles

Here I dont have nothing to say. Totally not L2 for me. But of course , if you think there is potential you can go for it.

Kyrell, about the GeoData: Characters are going easy u nfer the Map, and on the narrow places, you get stuck and its difficult to move.

If you chose one of the option 1 or 2 I will gladly help with what I can.

I dont mind if you wipe out all and we start from 0

But whatever you chose guys, you will need some marketing as well.

Cheers.

Zoian

• Offizieller Beitrag

Kyrell, about the GeoData: Characters are going easy u nfer the Map, and on the narrow places, you get stuck and its difficult to move.

Hello Zoian,

currently the Geodata is only active in towns and castles.

At the moment, no final decision has been made on how the server will be upgraded.

Zitat von Zoian

3. Some of after GoD chronicles

Here I dont have nothing to say. Totally not L2 for me. But of course , if you think there is potential you can go for it.

Yes! I think so too. But we can't always dream of the past. However, I would like to decide with her which way we should go.

When more say Hi5 is good or better, wie update the currently server. After 6 Years give it any change on this version.

Thanks for your feedback.

Greets Shadow

• Code
    o help I think we all want to help in what we can to enjoy the server, but erase everything to 0: / ... is sad, given that not all of us sometimes have surplus time to have fun haha
  • Hey choque,

I am not quite sure what you are saying, but what fun you have now? Honestly? Look the votes......5 players voted.

Shadow and Kyrell, as much as I understand want to increase server population, not to please the 5 last players left.

Apparently the current version is not good enough to keep new players.

What do you prefer? To play like till now with 3 ppl online? Or to have cool community of 70-120 players and then to have real fun?

Server need restart. Fresh start. Fresh start means new platform and equal start for everybody!

Start from 0 will be the only fair thing to do regarding all new people that will join.

I dont mind wiping the server if this will bring new players. Anyway I hit the limits already, there is nothing left to do , when you can kill Valakas alone. Soon the players in the server will be 4 after 3,2 and at the end you will have to start in other server again from 0

cheers,

Zoian

• Hallo Zoian,

sry ich schreibe auf deutsch. Ich hoffe du kannst mit google übersetzen. Wenn der Neuanfang von 0 neue Spieler bringt; ist gut. Und wenn nicht!? Wo ist die Garantie?

Dann hat man den alten Spielern Spass weggenommen und neue Spieler nicht bekommen. Wenn du kein Spass mehr hast Valakas alleine zu töten, wird es auch nicht mit Community das selbe sein?(wenn ich alle epicbosse 100 mal töte dann vielleicht wird bisschen langweilig, bis es passiert dauert noch ziemlich lange). Wenn jemand will unbedingt von neu anfangen, dann kann er ja das auch tun. Aber für manche Spieler wieder 1-2 Jahre investieren um auf diesen Stand wieder zu kommen ist eine "Qual". Ich habe schon in anderem Thread gesagt: nicht alle haben täglich 5-10 Stunden Zeit zum Spielen. Ich stimme den choque zu, es wird für manche sehr weh tun. Man hat solange gekämpft und jetzt wieder auf 0!? Wir sind es ja hier nicht viele, daswegen kann man mit 100% denen die ihre items nicht verlieren wollen es auch ermöglichen.

Grüße

biestbars

• (Aleman)

Hallo Biestars

Ich stimme Ihnen zu und auch etwas mit Herrn Zoian.

aber ich würde sagen, ich müsste zum Beispiel valakas modifizieren, seit gestern (eh) auf vielen anderen servern gespielt wurde, und wenn man es zum betreten gibt, verstehe ich nicht, warum die anderen, die in der nähe waren, zugelassen wurden Zum Beispiel waren wir nicht in Party oder Comand Chanel oder absolut nichts, das war ein Serverfehler oder ein kleiner Fehler, aber die Frage ist, dass ich eintrete und mir das Herz des Einkommens und die anderen Spieler, die sich näherten, gebe Ich war fortgeschritten, um einzutreten, sie traten auch ein ... das war das erste Mal, dass mir das passiert ist.)

und gut, wenn ich mich in einem anderen Beitrag dieses Forums anschaue, wie sie sagen und ich nehme mir die Zeit, um etwas zu lesen, übersetze es, weil ich nur ein bisschen Spanisch / Portugiesisch und sehr wenig Englisch kann, ich schreibe das alles Der Google-Übersetzer, ich hoffe, Sie entschuldigen einen Transkriptionsfehler.

Ich schlage einige Modifikationen in den epischen Razzien vor, da ich gelesen hatte, dass Valakas laut den Leuten, die in ihrem Moment in dem Kommentar debattierten, einfach war.

Wir haben es ein paar Mal gemacht, durch den Unterschied der Zeitpläne / Aufgaben aller (Jobs), dass manchmal gute Verbindungen nicht möglich sind.

Ich schlage die Modifikation der Raids vor, die Vesper S84 und Moirai S 80 fallen lassen. zur freude der verantwortlichen person.

Alle ändern sich, es ist eine Veränderung, manchmal ist es gut und manche nicht so sehr

Grüße

Schock

(ingles )

Hello biestbars

I agree with you, and also something with Mr. Zoian.

but I would say that I would have to modify, for example, valakas, since yesterday, between (eh) played on many other servers, and when one gives it to enter, I do not understand why the others who were in the vicinity, have been admitted for example we were not in party or comand chanel or absolutely nothing, that was a server defect or some mini error, but the question is that I enter, giving me the heart of income, and the other players who were approaching because I had advanced to enter, they also entered ... it was the first time this happened to me.)

and good as I tmb look in another post of this forum, as they say and I take the livertad of the time to read something, translate it because I only know some basic Spanish / Portuguese and very little English, I write all this The google translator, I hope you excuse some transcription error.

I propose some modifications in the epic raids, since I had read that valakas was easy according to the people who in their moment debated in the commentary.

we did it a couple of times given by the difference of schedules / tasks of all (jobs) that sometimes good we can not connect together, but we play to have fun, it is good to see more players, :)

I propose the modification of the raids, which drop vesper s84 and moirai s 80. at the pleasure of the person in charge.

all change, it is a change sometimes it is good and some not so much

regards

Shock

• Hi again.

The only way to keep your precious level and items are if the server stays like its now. Maybe they will try a few adjustments, but the base will be same. And if that will be the case, not much will change with the population. The 3 last players eventually will get tired and stop playing, So what good will your armor/weapon do when you become the last player online. If that's what you want cool.

I'm just giving my opinion. Don't wanna argue, because like I said, I am not longer playing here. But I had good time with Endlless World and if Shadow and Kyrell make a new project, gladly will return and help.

Zoian

• everything progresses sometimes, needs some adjustments and inversions, this other saying that good, whatever the decision is made, it will be respected and accepted by all, as a player it is a hobby to de-stress this for me, but as you say your dear friend, it is Pleasant to have more people =)

is in your hands: Mr., shadow and Kyrell

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dear EW-Communiy!

Thank you for all your opinions.

I can understand you if you want renewal. I would like to follow this. The poll will be over in 2 days, but the winner of the poll is HighFive.

I have looked at many L2J packages in the past weeks. I think we will buy a package for the renewal (more developments, more quests working etc).

But it also means a lot of work for us to do to create the best possible package.

If you want to help us, please contact me or Kyrell.

You will find out in the coming weeks when everything necessary will be initiated. For this I will sit down with Kyrell and discuss everything else.

Currently I'm not sure how I want to bring the newest version to the server (Completely on 0 with a compensation from EndlessWorld or an attempt to take over the data).

Many options are still open that I cannot answer at this time. But I also hope that EndlessWorld will become a new big one. In my experience, there are currently few servers that are appealing enough.

In addition, we are still looking for people who have some idea about PHP7, so that the Account Manager can be updated.

Also some other scripts have to be adapted to PHP7, like our own Dropcalc or the statistics page. So if you want to support us, please contact me.

Once again thank you very much!

Best regards

Shadow