Beiträge von choque

everything progresses sometimes, needs some adjustments and inversions, this other saying that good, whatever the decision is made, it will be respected and accepted by all, as a player it is a hobby to de-stress this for me, but as you say your dear friend, it is Pleasant to have more people =)

is in your hands: Mr., shadow and Kyrell

(Aleman)

Hallo Biestars

Ich stimme Ihnen zu und auch etwas mit Herrn Zoian.

aber ich würde sagen, ich müsste zum Beispiel valakas modifizieren, seit gestern (eh) auf vielen anderen servern gespielt wurde, und wenn man es zum betreten gibt, verstehe ich nicht, warum die anderen, die in der nähe waren, zugelassen wurden Zum Beispiel waren wir nicht in Party oder Comand Chanel oder absolut nichts, das war ein Serverfehler oder ein kleiner Fehler, aber die Frage ist, dass ich eintrete und mir das Herz des Einkommens und die anderen Spieler, die sich näherten, gebe Ich war fortgeschritten, um einzutreten, sie traten auch ein ... das war das erste Mal, dass mir das passiert ist.)

und gut, wenn ich mich in einem anderen Beitrag dieses Forums anschaue, wie sie sagen und ich nehme mir die Zeit, um etwas zu lesen, übersetze es, weil ich nur ein bisschen Spanisch / Portugiesisch und sehr wenig Englisch kann, ich schreibe das alles Der Google-Übersetzer, ich hoffe, Sie entschuldigen einen Transkriptionsfehler.

Ich schlage einige Modifikationen in den epischen Razzien vor, da ich gelesen hatte, dass Valakas laut den Leuten, die in ihrem Moment in dem Kommentar debattierten, einfach war.

Wir haben es ein paar Mal gemacht, durch den Unterschied der Zeitpläne / Aufgaben aller (Jobs), dass manchmal gute Verbindungen nicht möglich sind.

Ich schlage die Modifikation der Raids vor, die Vesper S84 und Moirai S 80 fallen lassen. zur freude der verantwortlichen person.

Alle ändern sich, es ist eine Veränderung, manchmal ist es gut und manche nicht so sehr

Grüße

Schock

(ingles )

Hello biestbars

I agree with you, and also something with Mr. Zoian.

but I would say that I would have to modify, for example, valakas, since yesterday, between (eh) played on many other servers, and when one gives it to enter, I do not understand why the others who were in the vicinity, have been admitted for example we were not in party or comand chanel or absolutely nothing, that was a server defect or some mini error, but the question is that I enter, giving me the heart of income, and the other players who were approaching because I had advanced to enter, they also entered ... it was the first time this happened to me.)

and good as I tmb look in another post of this forum, as they say and I take the livertad of the time to read something, translate it because I only know some basic Spanish / Portuguese and very little English, I write all this The google translator, I hope you excuse some transcription error.

I propose some modifications in the epic raids, since I had read that valakas was easy according to the people who in their moment debated in the commentary.

we did it a couple of times given by the difference of schedules / tasks of all (jobs) that sometimes good we can not connect together, but we play to have fun, it is good to see more players, :)

I propose the modification of the raids, which drop vesper s84 and moirai s 80. at the pleasure of the person in charge.

all change, it is a change sometimes it is good and some not so much

regards

Shock

Code
    o help I think we all want to help in what we can to enjoy the server, but erase everything to 0: / ... is sad, given that not all of us sometimes have surplus time to have fun haha

you could postpone a few minutes that day , and we'll`stars at 15.30 pm :S

for me and for others it would be very pleasant since the schedule difference is a small inconvenience , thank you for your understanding .

Code
    Kannst du das nochmal aktivieren?
    Lass es zum Beispiel in Kolosseum beschworen werden. Es wäre verlockend.
    Oder ist das schon eine Option?