Welcome NewWorld

• Offizieller Beitrag

LIebe Com,

Nach ein paar aufregenden Wochen, einigen Umfragen haben wir uns entschieden Euch unser neustes Werk vorzustellen.

Herzlich Willkommen NewWorld

Um Euch einen kleinen Einblick zu geben möchten wir Euch ein paar Details verraten über unseren neuen Server :

Exp/Sp: 5x

Partybonus 2x

Adena: 6x

Drop: 5x

Spoil 5x

Questdrop 2x

Manor 2x

Leveldifferenz 20

Dropbegrenzung: Aus

Spoilbegrenzung: Aus

Soul Ore / SpiritOre

Energy Stones / Pfeile ohne Gewicht

Subclass 4

Subclasslevel: 85

Safeenchant +4

Max enchant +20

Enchant change 85 – 18

Elestones 60%

Elecrys 40%

Buffs/Songs/Dances 1h

Olympiade monatlich

Class irrelevant min. Teilnahme 5

Port 60 sec

Buffzeit 90 sec

Olyzeit 18-22 Uhr

Siege/Tw alle 2 Wochen im Wechsel

6 Castle freigegeben Dion, Aden, Oren gesperrt

Ein kleiner aber viel sagender Einblick. :saint:

Die letzten Wochen haben wir sowohl auf dem Live Server wie auch auf dem " Testserver " viel gearbeitet und getestet und dennoch nicht alles geschafft.

Deshalb bitten wir nun Euch um Hilfe verschiedene Quests, ( passt der Drop, die Rate usw ) müssen auf unserem NewWorld noch getestet werden.

Deshalb stellen wir Ihn nun Online .Wer Zeit und Lust hat kann uns gerne unterstützen und natürlich auch Verbesserungsvorschläge unterbreiten.

Der Testzeitraum bevor der Server " Online " geht ( nach den Tests ) endet am 31.03.23

Dann wird der Server bei null starten .

Natürlich werden wir uns bei unseren fleißigen Testern erkenntlich zeigen . Dazu aber mehr beim Start des NewWorld.

Keine Sorge: Der Server EndlessWorld wird weiterhin gewartet und geupdatet.

Nun wünschen wir Euch viel Spass

Dear Com,

After a few exciting weeks, some polls, we decided to introduce you to our latest work.

Welcome to NewWorld

To give you a little insight we would like to tell you some details about our new server:

Exp/Sp: 5x

Partybonus 2x

Adena: 6x

Drop: 5x

Spoil 5x

Quest drop 2x

Manor 2x

Level difference 20

Drop limit: Off

Spoil limit: Off

Soul Ore / SpiritOre

Energy Stones / Arrows without weight

Subclass 4

Subclasslevel: 85

Safeenchant +4

Max enchant +20

Enchant change 85 - 18

Elestones 60%

Elecrys 40%

Buffs/Songs/Dances 1h

Olympiad monthly

Class irrelevant min. participation 5

Port 60 sec

Buff time 90 sec

Oly time 18-22

Wins/Tw every 2 weeks in rotation

6 Castle released Dion, Aden, Oren banned

A small but telling insight. :saint:

The last weeks we have worked and tested a lot on the live server as well as on the " test server " and still not managed to do everything.

Therefore, we now ask you for help various quests, ( fits the drop, the rate, etc ) must still be tested on our NewWorld.

Therefore, we put it now online, who has time and desire to support us and of course also submit suggestions for improvement.

The test period before the server " Online " goes (after the tests) ends on 31.03.23.

Then the server will start at zero .

Of course we will be grateful to our hardworking testers . But more about that at the start of the NewWorld.

Don't worry: The server EndlessWorld will continue to be maintained and updated.

Now we wish you much fun

• Hi guys,

Few questions about new project:
    - Will GM buff and GM teleport/Boss teleport be part of the game? Or is just till is test mode?

- Will this Alt+B store ( with Dyn/Icarus) will stay? Or is just test mode?
    - the buffs/songs/dance are 30 min? Will they be changed to 1h?

Also to share my opinion about enchant rates:
    This rates 85%-18% are for high rates servers, where you can farm/spoil bigger number enchants and therefore not to be afraid of spending them.
    Yes, now you can go easy to +6/7, but after that you need a lot of scrolls and in low rate you can not get them.
    For low rate server much better to have the retail rates of 66.6% without decreasing the rate while you go up. Just a steady 66.6%.
    And as the blessed enchants will be very,very difficult to get, you can give a bonus for them >rate of 70%/75%.

That's for me will be better option for NewWorld and even for EndlesWorld, where after the update now enchants are difficult to get also and both servers x5/x10 are still low rate.

cheers,
    Zoian

• Hi guys,

For now mostly server perform good. The few quests that I tried work smoothly :)
    Only like in EW sometimes there is a delay on teleports.

A few suggestions:
    - What you think about adding champions? For low rate server will be good in my opinion to have this additional champ boost specially for mats. But I think champs must be stronger then those in EW and with better rates for drop and spoil. Because now in EW chams practically doesn't drop/spoil nothing special and they are easy to kill.
    - Do you plan to add the EW shop ( with EW coins) ? This will be also good for NW. To have those Clan items/My teleport items/ SA crystals ( just maybe the SA should be only till 14 lets say)
    - I think will be good to decreased clan level requirement ( like in EW) For level 6 >15, level 7>25, level 8>35, something like that.

If something else comes to mind will write again!

pp: The drop/spoil limits are not OFF. At the moment you cans spoil only mobs close to your level.

best,
    Zoian

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi!

What you think about adding champions? For low rate server will be good in my opinion to have this additional champ boost specially for mats. But I think champs must be stronger then those in EW and with better rates for drop and spoil. Because now in EW chams practically doesn't drop/spoil nothing special and they are easy to kill.

Yes, champs will appear again on the server. They will be added soon.

Do you plan to add the EW shop ( with EW coins) ? This will be also good for NW. To have those Clan items/My teleport items/ SA crystals ( just maybe the SA should be only till 14 lets say)

As soon as the champs are added, the EndlessWorld Coins will be available again.

I think will be good to decreased clan level requirement ( like in EW) For level 6 >15, level 7>25, level 8>35, something like that.

There will be an adjustment here. These will be integrated at the latest during the release.

pp: The drop/spoil limits are not OFF. At the moment you cans spoil only mobs close to your level.

Has been reactivated for testing purposes. However, will also be terminated today.

Best regards