Suggestion

• Forgotten Scrolls Skills 4

1. with AutoLearn (2) 50%
    2. with Scrolls (2) 50%

1. About skills - lets put forgoten scrolls on special shop - for endless coins - lets be expensive, but will be obtainable.

Many of forgoten skrolls need epic RB farm. Presently impossible. Also all chars from 1.0 have that skills on auto learn from previous settings. Think new players also need chanse to get full set of skills.

2. SA on shop is to 16. Actualy exatly to 16 is possible without epic bosses and have in mind small community - any new player will get help with SA to 16.

Again - on special shop need to have SA 17,18. Lets be expensive, but on the end reachable. Or other idea - castom RB without drop but leveling SA on 17,18.

3. I play before on test 2.0 - there was Ellite champs - red colored. Will be good to have them back. This kind was not agro even in social grup, so player can chose to attack or escape.

4. Large dragon bones chanse is very small - it is not mutching rest of settings. It is possible to be like this becouse 2.0 was with GM shop ( was blocket but include all armors/wep/epics even direct enchant - most like pvp server settings ) Can spend weeks to collect bones for 7rb.

5. About subclass free - on test 2.0 was possible to get free sub only by GM NPC menu. If u go directly to G.Magister will ask for Q. Now GM NPC missing - think this is the problem with free sub.

Possible this changes to be only untill playesrs able to do epic RB - temporary, but in present situation better to have some alternatives.

Any way is up to server owner. This is how I fill from players side.

• Mitko

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Sugestion“ zu „Suggestion“ geändert.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Mitko ,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'll give it some thought. I will take a closer look at the subclass. These should of course be doable without a quest and everywhere.

Regarding the Elite Champs. I can gladly still create a special group. I look besides times, which I can still assign at Items there.

Regarding the Forgotten Scrolls. I'll be happy to let you convince me to include them in AutoLearn again. Would you like this?

Best regards

• Thks for fast feedback.

On test 2,0 forgotten scrolls was not on auto learn. Some of them I was able to get but spend ALOT of time on grind. If server is x15 with full buff 2h - do not think that the main purpose is grinding days for 1 drop.

In general will be very happy if u return this on auto learn! And Shure not only me. THKS.

• Hi,

subclass problem solved, ellite mob we have, only remain to get forgotten scrolls. Lets do it. Some of skills are very important end game - i have dagger class - do not have skill for dual dagger. It is annoying. Pls do this update.

thks

• For me, Lineage 2 isn't so much about the easy access to in-game items as it is the way you get there. It's the challenge the game throws at you. And especially with regard to the Forgotten Scrolls, High Five offers a number of options such as quests, instances or simply "just" farming.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi!

I am currently looking at how I can further support you.

Yes the few number of users makes it difficult.

My thoughts go in the direction of adapting instances for low users to a weekly trader event.

From AutoLearn I myself think little. and the vote here is not yet clear but also goes to the Scrolls.

I don't want to simplify too much either, because I also think that fighting, even if it takes longer, makes the game more fun.

Best regards

• Hi,

The issue come also for buffers. For example yesterday buffer shop in giran dissapear. So i start to level my own buffers. The problem is that buffers from 1.0 have all set of buffs / for me it is not only to level up all - if I start now to create full set of buffers and collecting books to get all combo and 3rd proff buffs possible - it is realy pain .....

Any way will stop with this - it is up to you.

• Shadow

Hat das Thema geschlossen.