Some fixes on RB and instances

• Hello Shadow,

Server is working good so far, but I notice some small issues regarding some raids and respective instances:

- Zaken Instance > The instance has 3 choices and the last one Zaken 83lvl is working good. The other two are a bit messed up. You customised the 2 Zakens (day and night) from lvl 60 to lvl 85. I don't like this change, but anyway I can live with it. The problem with this 2 instances is that the requirements to enter are still for level 60 party. So you see that is impossible to do be used. Better action in this case is to return the 2 Zakens to retail level of 60, so the players can farm them, because at the moment is impossible for anyone to get the Zaken Earing. And without Zaken Earing the server will not live long.

- Queen Ant > is level 40, which is terrific. But the guards of the queen are still level 85 which makes the farm confusing, you have to go with high level characters and with low level as well. Better the guards to be returned at their retail level of 37, so the players can farm only with one party of level 40+ char's.

- Hard Freya > The instance has some weird timer at the second stage ( when you have to kill Glakias) . Basically it gives you only 6 minutes to kill him, otherwise you are thrown out of the instance. I know, because I tried 10 times but 6 minutes are just not enough to kill the boss ( too much HP). I ask if it's possible to adjust this timer to 15 or at least 10 min, otherwise it will be impossible to pass this stage.

- Frintezza > The requirements to enter are 4 parties( 36 char's) . Maybe you can lower down those to 18 at least?

I believe Jarvis can add something about Core, he told me in game smth is wrong there as well.

Also please make Counter Critical buff of the Prophet 2 hours like the rest of the buffs.

1 suggestion regarding dwarfs private shops> maybe you can increase the slots from 6 to 8 or 10? So we can put more items to sell?

The trader in Giran is useless because is trading with glittering medals and those are not present in EW 2.0, only in 1.0 we had them. If you can change them and add some more stuff there ( like more fashion items) will be good.

The population of the servers is increasing and I hope for even more ppl to come , but we need proper working instances.

Thanks a lot,
    Regards

Zoian

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Zoian

thank for your post.

- Zaken Instance > The instance has 3 choices and the last one Zaken 83lvl is working good. The other two are a bit messed up. You customised the 2 Zakens (day and night) from lvl 60 to lvl 85. I don't like this change, but anyway I can live with it. The problem with this 2 instances is that the requirements to enter are still for level 60 party. So you see that is impossible to do be used. Better action in this case is to return the 2 Zakens to retail level of 60, so the players can farm them, because at the moment is impossible for anyone to get the Zaken Earing. And without Zaken Earing the server will not live long.

- Hard Freya > The instance has some weird timer at the second stage ( when you have to kill Glakias) . Basically it gives you only 6 minutes to kill him, otherwise you are thrown out of the instance. I know, because I tried 10 times but 6 minutes are just not enough to kill the boss ( too much HP). I ask if it's possible to adjust this timer to 15 or at least 10 min, otherwise it will be impossible to pass this stage.

- Frintezza > The requirements to enter are 4 parties( 36 char's) . Maybe you can lower down those to 18 at least?

Here I check how I can change it best.

Please have here still patience!

Everything else please refer to the changelog!

Best regards

• Shadow

Hat das Thema geschlossen.