Beiträge von Zoian

Hi,

2 days now since zakens level was amended, I'm trying to enter the hard Zaken level 60 (Nighttime) but always is showing me the same> ''this is not right time to challenge Zaken''. Usually suppose to be during the server night time, but I tried both day and night and always the same, is not right time.

Shadow could you check and give us info, when exactly we can enter, or if there is some bug issue?

Thanks,
    Zoian

Hello,

I will post here , because on question/support section can not upload screenshot.

Just will try to explain the issue at Hard Freya instance with the time limit. Is not a bug, but probably part of the settings.

So after the first stage, when you kill first Freya you have a minute break, before Glakias stage ( second stage) begins. Once this second stage starts immediately a time limit shows on screen that you have 6 minutes to kill the boss (Glakias). See picture below:

The problem here is that Glakias doesn't show immediately. It takes around 3-4 minutes for him to appear. So at the end you have les then 2 minutes to kill him. Which is not possible with the amount of HP he has and the minions running around. And once you fail to kill him, you are thrown out of the instance.

I ask if its possible this time limit to be increased to 10 or even 15 minutes. Otherwise I am afraid nobody will get to finish the instance ever.

Thanks,
    Zoian

Hello Shadow

Yesterday for first time tried Frintezza instance. Unfortunately there were no bosses at the end of the instance.
    Instead of Scarlet Van Halisha on the middle of the room one white square thing just showed up

It was with no name and no drop but it can be hit and give as well damage(small)

Frintezza as well was present as a white square on the piano:

Please test it and if possible fix.

Thanks,
    Zoian

Hello Shadow,

Recently I have tried a few times Antharas and I have some issues to report:

First - Antharas is taking too long to show up. Exactly 30 minutes you have to wait inside in the lier. In EW 1.0 was taking 10 minutes. Maybe that is something you can fix?
    Second - Anthars is spawning too many minions. In every 2 minutes a new minions are popping up and on the first half hour of the raid, you have around 40 minions running around and become difficult even to move around. Hope this could be reduce somehow?
    Third - Antharas fossilisation is landing every time on the hole party and keep you immobilise for more then a minute. All my party has full epic jewellery + skills enchanted to max and still this skill is landing all the time. Never had this during Antharas raid. Could this be checked please?

So basically the Anthars raid is a very dull affair at the moment, where first you have to wait a lot for him to show up, and after you wait every few minutes the fossilisation skills, because Antharas stones you to death, and after 90 minutes inside his HP is still at 70 % and your buffs start to expire. Especially now, when you increase all bosses stat's.

Could something be done here? Or not?

Thanks,
    Zoian

PP: For second tread in a raw i can not upload screenshots! Is forum working properly?

Hello all,

Want to make a suggestion regarding Steel Citadel in Hellbound, that could make it more entertaining and valuable for farm.

So Steel Citadel is very cool place with a lot of bosses and quests and and generally you can spend quality time there. But since H5 update the value of the citadel decreased drastically, because just the drop of the bosses there doesn't correspond to the difficulty of the place. For Gracia and Freya chrionicles was ok, but for H5 not any more and the citadel is quite and empty place. The drop of low S grade of the bosses is not interesting. And even Beleth itself is dropping Vesper and Icarus weapons and those you can spoil now in H5 in Dragon Valley, especially in our server.

My suggestion is the drop of the bosses to be changes to something more worthy.
    Fir example:

Raid Boss Demon Price - to drop Dynasty Tunic Set parts + 3 types of Dynasty weapons (Phantom/ Mace/ Cudgel) instead low S weapons

Raid Boss Ranku - to drop Dynasty Light Set parts + 3 types of Dynasty weapons (Bow/ Knife/ Bagh-Nakh) instead low S weapons

Raid Boss Tully - to drop Dynasty Heavy Set parts + 4 types of Dynasty weapons ( Sword/ Blade/ Crusher/ Halbert) instead draconic set+bow

Raid Boss Darion - to drop Moirai Heavy Set parts + 3 types of Icarus weapons ( Sawsword/ Trident/ / Heavy Arms) instead draconic set+ low S weapons ( Darion has an Epic Weapon in his drop. This must not be removed!)

Raid Boss Epidos - they are 4 of them, so they could be all changed with Vesper Armor/ Weapons drop.

And of course Beleth!

Beleth as for now is more difficult , then Freya and drops just vesper/icarus weapons. In my opinion would be better her drop to be changed to Elegia/Vorpal.

Of course all this bosses could be additionally straighten up , so they are a bit more difficult then they are now.

Any thoughts? Or maybe someone has better idea for the citadel?
    Waiting your ideas and suggestions.

And of course Shadow must confirm if this kind of changes are possible at all.

regards,

Zoian

Hello Shadow,

Server is working good so far, but I notice some small issues regarding some raids and respective instances:

- Zaken Instance > The instance has 3 choices and the last one Zaken 83lvl is working good. The other two are a bit messed up. You customised the 2 Zakens (day and night) from lvl 60 to lvl 85. I don't like this change, but anyway I can live with it. The problem with this 2 instances is that the requirements to enter are still for level 60 party. So you see that is impossible to do be used. Better action in this case is to return the 2 Zakens to retail level of 60, so the players can farm them, because at the moment is impossible for anyone to get the Zaken Earing. And without Zaken Earing the server will not live long.

- Queen Ant > is level 40, which is terrific. But the guards of the queen are still level 85 which makes the farm confusing, you have to go with high level characters and with low level as well. Better the guards to be returned at their retail level of 37, so the players can farm only with one party of level 40+ char's.

- Hard Freya > The instance has some weird timer at the second stage ( when you have to kill Glakias) . Basically it gives you only 6 minutes to kill him, otherwise you are thrown out of the instance. I know, because I tried 10 times but 6 minutes are just not enough to kill the boss ( too much HP). I ask if it's possible to adjust this timer to 15 or at least 10 min, otherwise it will be impossible to pass this stage.

- Frintezza > The requirements to enter are 4 parties( 36 char's) . Maybe you can lower down those to 18 at least?

I believe Jarvis can add something about Core, he told me in game smth is wrong there as well.

Also please make Counter Critical buff of the Prophet 2 hours like the rest of the buffs.

1 suggestion regarding dwarfs private shops> maybe you can increase the slots from 6 to 8 or 10? So we can put more items to sell?

The trader in Giran is useless because is trading with glittering medals and those are not present in EW 2.0, only in 1.0 we had them. If you can change them and add some more stuff there ( like more fashion items) will be good.

The population of the servers is increasing and I hope for even more ppl to come , but we need proper working instances.

Thanks a lot,
    Regards

Zoian

Hey Jarvis,

ArAdan here :)

I see this skill in your item skill section, so the NPC is correct. The sub skills suppose to be in your occupation section.
    See bellow:

The skill that Im seeing on your screenshot suppose to be from some weapon /item I guess.
    Or there is other reason :)

Shadow !
    We need you man. Server is getting populated and there some cosmetic fixes we need from you to perform!

greetings,
    Zoian

Hello Shadow,

I see the server finally open. Cool stuff, will try to spend some time here again.

On first hand I have a few requests:
    - could you please make the prophet buff COUNTER CRITICAL 2h like the rest of the buffs? As for now is 20 min.
    - I see in Giran the trader from EW 1.0 for enchants and fashion. But he is selling with glittering medals, and I don't see any drop of them. Maybe you can change it to sell for EW coins? And maybe if possible in FASHION section more accessory to be added?
    - Frintezza instance is asking for 4 p/y ( 36 char's) to enter. Maybe you can lower that to just 12 char's ( in Command Chanel) like Freya works?

That's for now, if I got some more ideas will post again.

Regards,
    Zoian

Hey Shadow,

Yes, you are correct, is your project and the decisions are yours. Just is a pity that there are no even one good server any more. That is the reason, that I am trying to help here, because I think that you guys want to open a server that is not like all the rest ( which are all the same and closing in max 2 months) .
    I am testing the 2.0 since day 1. It has been what..6-7 months already? Maybe more. You know that I always share my thoughts on the private channel. And I reported the drop problem immediately. I think it started with the update done on 31th of January - some changes for drop system:

* rework calc skillmastery (more correct)

* rework select arenas at oly (now generate random)

* some changes for drop system

Till then everything was ok with the rates ( except Zaken). Now I have never opened server files, and I do not know how the rates must be adjusted, or from where it could be fixed. I just want you to understand that the rates now are not x10. The chance rates are x10, but the quantity( amount) are away higher. For me it looks like x50. And that is a big problem. You can test it your self. Take GM char and go in Dragon Valley to kill some mobs.
    I do not know from where the problem has come but is affecting not only the mobs, but the Bosses too. And the balance now is totally broken.

Of course my wishes or recommendation are not the final instance, but only opinion.
    But I think, that you have to present your final view for the future of the 2.0 and how and when you think the project will start. So even the people who passing by could decide it will worth their time or not. Even if you want make a pool or something , if you are not sure. But players need to know exactly what to expect. Once you earn the people's thrust and they see that they will spend quality time, then you can expect some earnings as well.
    I personally ( maybe other players as well) do not mind to pay even a small fee every month....but if the quality of the server is worth our time.

Best
    Zoian

The

Locking Worldbosses to 85 could bring up a trend where only the top gears are able to hunt this while everyone under S84 cries in a corner and this is simply not the way this Chronicle is supposed to work.
    If you want Goddess of Destruction playwise, make a GoD Server then

Exactly, thank you.

I was testing the server, because I had hopes, that finally someone will manage to produce a normal server without all this custom crap, that all other servers are offering. And because of all this customization at the end all servers last for 1-2 months and they are done.
    And at the beginning EW 2.0 was going really in the correct path, but the last updates just messed everything.

The real hardcore players doesn't need global GK, doesn't need GM shop with everything inside, doesn't need rates x50 ( now a mob in dragon valley is dropping 5-10 dark/fire stones?!?!), doesn't need mana pot's. Bosses can not be all 85. There is a reason why they have different levels.

Lineage 2 was never meant to be easy game, that is why almost all servers are failing, because owners are failing to understand that simple fact.
    Still I hope Shadow and Kyrell will realise that and reconsider their structure and establish the goals for how the server should look like.

* Queen Ant LvL 85 needs to be tested

Hi,

This is in my opinion huge mistake and if I remember correctly Shadow said in the announcement section, that neither of the bosses will get customized.

After long consideration and numerous discussions we have decided not to add the RaidBosses as custom.

I have checked the queen now is 85lvl but with drop of D grade. Not cool. And the whole customization will not bring nothing good for the server.
    You have customized all bosses in EW 1.0. And what this brought to the server?

Check the online now to answer your question ...
    I was testing EW 2.0 from the start, already half a year. I have created a whole clan and manage to raise it to level 7. I tested most of the instances (without Freya). And everything was working cool, except a few small bugs here and there. But a month or 2 ago after a new update whole server drop get messed up.

THE QANTITY DROP( not the chance) is a total mess now.
    - Mobs are dropping with quantity rates x50-x100?
    - Bosses are dropping 5 weapons and 7-10 full armour each?
    - On other hand epics ( ZAKEN) has 0.018 to drop the earing?

For every server to work good the most important thing is the balance. And if the balance is messed up, do not expect nothing good.
    As I said few months ago the EW 2.0 was almost perfect - low rates (x10), retail bosses. Now unfortunately after these last updates is some kind of hybrid server with unknown rates.
    So you have to ask your self what kind of server you want to offer and work towards your goals:
    1. MId rate with custom settings, bosses, GM shops, GK and other stuff we all now form all servers popping up now and last for 1 month.
    2. Low rate server( how EW 2.0 started), without custom stuff ( or very few) were players will need time to develop and enjoy the game without having everything ready.

Number ONE will target mostly yang players who are used to jump from server to server just to fill their time. Number TWO will target the old hardcore players, who enjoying developing and do not want to be level 85 in 3 days.

So the server doesn't need mana pot's, no. The server needs a DECISION what kind of server will be and which group of players will target. I will support the SECOND option of course, as many times I said already in my previous posts. But the decision will be yours.

Best
    Zoian

Hello

My opinion is that neither of the bosses should be customized. That was the point of the new server, isn't it?

Otherwise we are going back to EW 1.0, where exactly this customization repel new players. If you customize Core what's next? Someone will ask to customize Baium, and that will be the end of the server.

Who wants customized bosses could play in EW1.0

The only thing you could change to all raids is the chance drop, which in Alfa is x1 and doesn't response to a x10 server.

Best,

Zoian

Hello,

I am not exactly sure which quest is needed exactly for H5. I have always done only this quest:

https://www.lineage2scarlet.com/forum/threads/216/

But I found that there is another:

http://www.lineage2media.com/Path%20to%20Hellbound.html

So I am not sure if both have to be done, as everywhere I played, Hellbound was already open, so I have done only the first one. And it takes only 5 minutes. I don't know if the second apply for Hi5 or was only for Gracia

If is only the first one I don't mind it. But the second ( if applies for Hi5) is with killing Baylor, so maybe could be skipped.

Hello Dekar,

Not sure your suggestions are for Endless World 1.0 or Endless World 2.0?

If for 1.0, most of it applied already there (except for offline shops slots). Anyways, Admin said that the server is very old and almost impossible to update.

If you make suggestion for Endless World 2.0 (Currently closed Alpha) You might write in the EW 2.0 section ( Or Shadow can move this tread there ). You can find there already some of the features posted by Shadow:

Plans for EndlessWorld 2.0

I am personally against any BUFFERS/ GM SHOPS/ GLOBAL GK's . I am against subs to go over level 80.

Most of the servers out there has exactly this features and they are empty or closing in 2 months.

The idea for the new server is to be more difficult one, with more slow development, so the players will need time to go to high level and work hard to equip their self and learn their skills. Game play to feel a bit more retail (still with some improvements). You can read more about our thoughts it in this tread ( if you didn't so far) :

New Begining

I agree to some degree for weight limit and offline shops slots. ( still not to be increased too much). Slots to be 6-8 for dwarfs and 4-5 for others. If someone wants more slots , he better go fishing :).

Fully agree for champions mobs.

Still further decision will be made from Shadow and Kyrell and I hope soon they will post more about the new server.