Hellbound lvl11

Safe Enchant +3

Max Enchant +16

Enchant scrolls 66%

Blessed scrolls 75%

Attr Stones 66%

Attr Crystals 50%

Class Master

Basic equipment shop up till low S grade.

NPC buffer - only basic buffs

Buff duration - 1h

Subclasses - 3

Subclass quest - No

Noble Quest -Yes

Auto skill learning up to 81 level. After books are needed!

No limits for accounts.

Private shop sell slots:

Dwarfs 8

Others 4

Champion system. Could be with two kinds - Medium and Hard.

Leveling for soul crystals increased!

All Quests and Instances working!

Very important for me specially - Do not apply custom bosses, weapons, armors. Do not offer GM shop with everything inside.

Maybe donation shop with cosmetics, attribute cry, blessed scrolls and exp potions.

That's my perfect options!

Cheers

Zoian

Hi,

Here are some steps to follow, so you can defeat Freya without troubles:

1Take all your buffers

2 Jina will transfer you in the small hall. Buff your fighters. Take water resist buff and dance.

3 Get out buffers from the instance

4 Move your fighters in the great hall - up in front of the throne. Leave one fighter in front of the NPC at the end of the small coridor. When all are up speak with the NPC and choose ''open the door''. Run quickly up and join the others. Wait there. Freya will come.

5 Stage one:Fight Freya up. Do not run down. When you kill her, you will have minute break. Leave all next to the throne. Only the Tank on the top of the stairs.

6 Stage two: Some mobs will show-kill them. Glakies will appear at the middle of the hall. Lure him up, where the others with your tank. Use Aggression!

7 Fight and kill Glakies next to the throne. After one minute break.

8 Stage three: Freya will come again. She will run down the hall. Again leave all up and with the tank and aggression get her back up. Fight and kill her.

9 Grazi!!! You will have Top S84 weapon and Elegia parts!

The reason to keep the fight up is because many mobs spawning down. They will come up as well, but slowly and one by one.

Cheers,

Zoian

Hi again.

The only way to keep your precious level and items are if the server stays like its now. Maybe they will try a few adjustments, but the base will be same. And if that will be the case, not much will change with the population. The 3 last players eventually will get tired and stop playing, So what good will your armor/weapon do when you become the last player online. If that's what you want cool.

I'm just giving my opinion. Don't wanna argue, because like I said, I am not longer playing here. But I had good time with Endlless World and if Shadow and Kyrell make a new project, gladly will return and help.

Zoian

Hey choque,

I am not quite sure what you are saying, but what fun you have now? Honestly? Look the votes......5 players voted.

Shadow and Kyrell, as much as I understand want to increase server population, not to please the 5 last players left.

Apparently the current version is not good enough to keep new players.

What do you prefer? To play like till now with 3 ppl online? Or to have cool community of 70-120 players and then to have real fun?

Server need restart. Fresh start. Fresh start means new platform and equal start for everybody!

Start from 0 will be the only fair thing to do regarding all new people that will join.

I dont mind wiping the server if this will bring new players. Anyway I hit the limits already, there is nothing left to do , when you can kill Valakas alone. Soon the players in the server will be 4 after 3,2 and at the end you will have to start in other server again from 0

cheers,

Zoian

Ok guys

Do whatever you decide and believe is better.

Please post when decision is made what rates and chronicle will be.

If you stay with H5 and need help with some tests, I could help, whenever I have time.

Gheers,

Zoian

I said that i am against chronicles after H5.

They are too kidd-ish in my opinion. Even H5 its a bit to easy for me. But Endless World was really fun, Just at one point I started killing Antharas and Valakas alone and I lost motivation.

Still depends from you guys, what kind of server would you like to have.

I can share only my opinion, And my opinion is to have long live community - server has to be difficult, not that easy.

Three options i can suggest:

1. Freya x10

From all chronicles i played Freya is the best for me. You have Moirai/Vasper/Vorpal and Elegia armors but is much more difficult to get them. To make your armor +120 attributes is taking hard work to make Atr.Crystals. To collect BEAS/BEWS needs also good work.And in the same time you can have fun with instances like Zaken/Freya. This will be my choice of chronicle if I had to choose. Also the rates should be not more then x10, So you can enjoying developing your character. Not to be 85 lvl in 3 days and wandering what to do on the stairs of Giran :)

2. H5 x7

If you choose to stay with H5, make it more retail. Endless World is too easy! You can get everything very fast. Those custom bosses that dropping Moirai and Vesper for me are not good idea.

3. Some of after GoD chronicles

Here I dont have nothing to say. Totally not L2 for me. But of course , if you think there is potential you can go for it.

Kyrell, about the GeoData: Characters are going easy u nfer the Map, and on the narrow places, you get stuck and its difficult to move.

If you chose one of the option 1 or 2 I will gladly help with what I can.

I dont mind if you wipe out all and we start from 0

But whatever you chose guys, you will need some marketing as well.

Cheers.

Zoian

Hello again.

I have played GoD exactly for one week, and I wouldn't play it ever again, Its a totally different game. The classes are reduced, skills are reduced. The gameplay is like kids game where numbers and statistic are popping up from the players and mobs and you feel like you play Mario Bros. You are in end game quickly and there is nothing to do there except instances.Maybe the new generation will like it, bot not me :)

I am not against H5, but even here some of the stuff you are getting too fast. Specially in Endless World. Come on i was able to spoil 50 BEAS for 2 hours from Knoriks.

Gracia Epilouge or Freya are not L2 classics, they are developed chronicle, where you have many things to do, but you wont do them fro a week.

Still depends on Shadow and Kyrell what they want. But in my opinion you have to offer the players:

1. First and most important - Challenges to work hard and fight for. ( This is taken away in God )

2. Second- good stable geodata.

3. Constant GM presents - quick work with bugs and often new events.

In Endless World for a few moths I had fully equipped my self with Elegia + 16 / + 13 and Hard Freya Weapons + 12 / + 13. I started killing Antharas and Valakas alone and I really lost motivation.

You have a few choices. You can keep H5 but make it more balanced. Remove those custom bosses. Its not normal to get Moirai and Vesper so easy. Reduce the exp / drop / spoil. Let the players work and spend time on their gear / exp. I fully agree if you wipe everything. I can start from the scratch. Or make the server Freya / Epilouge where everything is even more difficult, which means more interesting. Or go for GoD if you believe is gonna work better for you.

I will definitely come back for balanced H5/Freya/Epilouge server. Not problem for me to start from 0.

Whatever you choose I wish you luck!

Cheers Zoian

Hello

Well I stopped playing here 10 days ago but I might come back. I think it will be a mistake if you go for those chronicles.

In my opinion the best chronicle is Freya, the one before H5.

There is plenty of forums, from were you can gather info. They are so many people out there looking for normal balanced server - Freya or Garcia Final/Epilogue. Old players hate everything after Freya. All servers now days are either Interlude or H5 and everybody are tired of them. Freya chronicle is the perfect mix between classic L2 plus some new additions you can spend quality time farming / crafting / raiding bosses and of course PvP.

In the new chronicles everything is flashy and the spirit of the game is completely lost. You go to end game for a week. New players are falling quickly and leaving. Old players are not even bother to come.

Instead of looking for new chronicles, better look back. If you actually do a Freya server (or Gracia Epilogue) for example x10 (not more) and do it almost retail, without many custom crap, you will be surprised how many people will come. Of course some adjustments will be needed - maybe 1 hour buff, multi boxes, offline shops, and some more maybe. Even you can add donation system for some stuff but do not overplay with it.

If you are looking for a long living server, that's the way in my opinion.

Cheers

Zoian

You enter trough the NPC in front of Seed of Destruction. But before entering you need to complete the quest ''To the seed of Destruction'' and to have air transformation skill.

The quest ''To the seed of Destruction'' can not be compete because the NPC doesn't response when you bring him the quest letter, hence you can not enter.

Hey,

The name of the quest is ''To the seed of Destruction''. There is a NPC in front of the Seed door. Yo have to bring him a letter. However when try to speak trough the ''quest'' option with him, he doesnt response.

In Seed of Infinity this quest is working, but after when you try to speak with the ''Mouth of Ekimus'' nothing happens. And from those mouths actually you have to enter in the instance to meet the twin brother bosses

Cheers

Zoian

Hello,

I am listing some suggestions, that could make the EW much more pleasant to play in:

1. Glittering Medals - Please add more items that could be exchanged for those medals, as for now there aren't many items of worth in the event NPC. Its much better to put the RISE CAKES back in the drop as they are more useful.

2. Vote rewards - If you can create a vote rewards, that will increase the server population.

3. Add Freya, Zaken, Frintezza cloaks to the bosses drop. The quest for them is not working, so at least to have a drop chance to obtain them.

4. Low down the Frintezza and Tiat entering requirement. Make it like Freya> 10 char's.

5.Instances to be checked and tested:

- Seed of Infinity in Gracia > You can not enter and fight the twins raids.

- Seed of Destruction in Gracia > The NPC in front of Seed of Destruction needs to be fixed, as you can not finish the quest.

- Frintezza > nobody knows the requirements to enter in.

- Zaken instance is not working. No day time, no night time, The NPC is just off. You can still kill Zaken, if you wait after midnight server time the door will open. If he is alive , you will see mobs 80 lvl lurking in the halls and just have to find him inside. But still is better to have fully functional instance imo.

- Steel Citadel> here more info: Steel Citadel

And link to '' A few request 1 '' as the issues listed there still stand: A few requests

Thanks and hope you manage to fix some of them, as that will make the server much better place to spend some time.

Zoian

Im seeing it on my comp. But I can not on my phone.

However. There is only one NPC in front of the Market town in Hellbound. When you want to enter you speak with him and chose the first option ''infiltrate the town''. You need party of 2 (both at least 78 lvl) and Premium Certificate. He should let you in a instance for 30 minutes so you will be able to find the key and enter after Steel Citadel. I have done this in other servers many times, but here when I chose the option ''infiltrate the town'' the NPC is showing me this message ''You are either not on a quest that involved this NPC, or you dont meet this NPC's minimum requirements''

It is the same when you want to do a Zaken Instance - not working.

It is the same when you want to do the twin bosses instance in Seed of Infinity in Gracia - not working

Im leting you guys know, because its important at the end game to be able to do those instances and will be good to be fixed if you want people who are joining to stay.

Cheers,

Zoian

Hello Shadow,

When you have time could you please check the NPC in front of Market Town in Hellbound. It suppose to let you in for a 30 min instance so you could find a key and enter in Steel Citadel. Usually the requirements to enter is only party of 2 (lvl78) and Premium Certificate. I have them. Still this NPC won't let me in. And that is the only way to enter the Steel Citadel and meet Beleth. So please check it out.

Thanks.