Beiträge von Zoian

Hey Gold,

Yes, you have a point for the Raid drop. But when I made those suggestions, still I was searching mostly for a some kind a middle ground , cuz the current Endless World rates are very high.

I wouldn't mind a Raid drop and Quest reward to be x2/x3 or x4. Looking it now x7 is really too high!

About the books also I do not mind. I suggested at least those after 81lvl to not be automatic, but for me wouldn't be a problem all skills to be learn manually and with books.

Also I would recommend to Shadow and Kyrell to not apply any kind of Buffer and Global GK.

About GM shop I agree. Better Not. Still, I think there could be some Custom Grosser( Or Vote shop) in Giran. BUT, with just some really low level stuff and cosmetics.

Examples:

- Recipes for low S Grade (not Dynasty)

- SA 11 and 12 maybe

- Some Agathions maybe

- Some hats, circlets or other L2 fashion.

- Mounts

- maybe some quest items for 3rd class change( if there is no class master)

There is a bit of a hole between A grade and S80. Is easier to craft Moirai set then Imperial Crusader set for example( in terms of spoil of recopies and parts), so something to help and give a push in that direction.

Nevertheless the B grade and A grade items in luxury shop are completely enough to grind your way for better armour and weapon :)

My hole point is , the game MUST not be easy, and give the players time to enjoy and develop. Still there could be some small pushes, to avoid some boring parts as loooong pointless quests.

Greets,

Zoian

Hello,

Fully agree with GOLD's points.

I am strongly against anything after H5. Even H5 is a bit too....easy :) But , still is playable and has its qualities (balanced oly). Also I am strongly against many custom stuff applied to most of todays servers. For me as less custom( or none) is better. And Endless World has maaaaany custom features, which actually are repelling players. Custom bosses with custom drop Dynasty, Moirai, Vesper - NO, Custom treasure chest(every chest is dropping a scroll) - NO, Custom safe rate+6 -BIG NO, NO. I read somewhere suggestion for safe +10 or more. Common this is not STAR WARS is Lineage.

Of course Endless World has maaaany good qualities - No FULL BUFF, NO GLOBAL GK, NO GM shop- these are all good features.

But Endless World needs to find the right balance.

I have already given my rates/features proposal. You can find it in this tread:

What Rates you wanna See?

I copy it mostly from a server that I played for 5 years. Just the chronicle there was FREYA. You can check this server here:https://www.l2vanir.com/

Is not working any more, because the owner has his personal business to attend and didn't have time to maintain the server. But the server worked good for almost 7 year and is worth to check the structure and the features. In this server I get my first set +6 after a year playing, in Endless World you can do it for 4 days.

I think to attract the real players you need a close to retail server H5/Freya/Gracia Epilogue with rates not more then x10. Without many custom stuff. Server where real players will enjoy developing their characters, armours , weapons for years. You do not need server, where everybody will get everything for a month and after get bored and just leave.

Best,

Zoian

Hey Shadow

If you can change the link on the page ''game files'' with a working one. Or maybe with the link I gave above for the system folder

Thanks

Sorry Dekar

It won't go throuh email either - showing the file is too big

If you know some other way?

Or we will have to wait tomorrow admin to fix it on site as he went off now.

Dekar I tried to attach the zip here , but apperantly the file is too big

If you send me on PM some email address, I can send it to you

Shadow! The link on the site for the system is not working. Please check it tomorrow

Thanks

Hello Shadow!

In the meantime , if you find some time, could you please check a few things on the main server:

- Account menager: Yesterday i manage to create new account through the new account manager, but I never received confirmation email, so the account couldn't be approved and used in the game.

- Please increase the slots of dwarfs offline shops. Now they are only 4. Could you make them 8? So I can put more stuff on the market, that could help any new player.

- Check Frizntezza instance. I tried many times, and after the first room, when I kill all mobs, the door just does not open. maybe there is mob somwere stuck in a wall.

- If you can please inciease the drop of the Freya Cloak. Now is like 3%. It will be good if is like 10-15%. The quest for cloaks is not working anyways, so that is the only way to get it.

Thanks and I wil wait for news

Best regards,

Zoian

Hello Shadow,

Thanks for your responce.

I keep coming, yes.Endless World is now a old server and still open. Also gave me good times and good memories. And if I have a questions, you are always here to answer :)

Server has many good qualities, but yet needs also many things to be fixed.

The main thing on which you have to think is:

- could you rework the main server or not? If there is such an option and you can fix the issues , well then I think the server has a good chance to get populated again. Beleve me there is no good servers out there.

- If the main server can not be reworked, could the ''Test server'' be open, tested and turned n to a MAIN with more retail features?

I am not sure what is the exact state of both servers, that is why I am asking.

About the chronicle: My personal liking is not Hi5. Is Freya, the cronicle before Hi5. But i can stick with Hi5. What i know is that is very dificult to find suport for other chroncles then Hi5 or Interlude. If you open L2 sites, you will see that 98% of them are either Inretlude, either Hi5.

So here mostly depending on you and what kind of suport you can find. But still anything from Gracia Final/Gracia Epiloge/Freya or Hi5 is ok. Any chronicle after Hi5......no. Those are not loved from L2 comunity, neither from me.

About botting, you should not be worried. Server can work good even without antibot system. Many servers nowdays allow it, others with GameGuards can not stopped anyways. Let us first get people come back to Endless World and start playing. This is more imprtant task :)

I will test the account menager. If you need my help with something do not hesitate to ask me.

Best,

Zoian

Hello Shadow and Kyrell,

I was wondering if you are free enugh to do some work on the server(s)?

I have tried around 10 servers, and you can not imagine what a piece of crap are all servers out there. All of them the same - vote / donations and closing in 1 month.

Endlesss World is a much better in many ways,but need some work. Still depends on you if you have time and desire :)

If you can rework the main server these are some important things that could be changed for better game:

- Remove these custom bosses. The drop of Dynasty/Morai/Vasper from regular boss is not good for the life of the server. Players should craft those. Is much better all the bosses to have their retail drop. You can add some cusotm coin if you want, but not more.

- Try to fix your instances. Tiat/Zaken/Twin bosses/Beleth are not working. Today i did Frintezza, and after first room the door did not open. Maybe need only restart, but this instance now is now working as well. Freya is only one ( there is no extream). Maybe you can add the original instance with both Freyas? And normal Freya should not drop Elegia.

- Remove the safe enchat +6. Sets +6 shoud not be so easy to make. Leave it safe +4 , not more.

- Remove SA 15 and 16 from the store. Let the players try to do them through raids

- Increase inventary of the dwarfs. 150 fro dwarf is not enough

- Increase slots on the offline shops. So people could sell more the 4 items. That will bring the econimy up. Make the dwarfs with 8 and the others with 6 for example.

- Add some small VOTE shop, so people will have interest to vote. Some atr stones, some S grade recepies, agailthons, cosmetics e.t.

- Wipe the server for a new-fresh start.

One of the best things of Endlless World is that doesn't have GM shop/Global GK/Full Buff. These in my opinion MUST stay. It feels much better the real game without many custom stuff.

If the server was bouth this way and now all this issues can not be fixed, maybe you can work on the test server x10, that you wanted to open?

Two more things on the site:

- The new account manager is worst then the old one. On the new , you can sreate only one account with one email ( on the old one this was not an issue). This is very inconveniant and could through off players. Maybe you can fix it?

- The link for the launcher i think is not working, new players need to research the forum, to find the real link. If you fix this will be better :)

That is all. Perhaps you have a jobs and not much time, but I had to write all this. I miss LIneage and there is not even ONE good server out there. Endless World is empty as well. We might change that, if you have time and desire.

Best wishes,

Zoian

Hello all

I am back as there isnt any other server suitable for me right now. For now will stick here just to enjoy L2 again.

Shadow I tried the new account manager but it doesnt allow to create new accounts. You might check it out if its working, as if not, there won't be new players registrations

Cheers,

Zoian

Hi guys,

Beast bars, there isn't extreame Freya here. The function doesn't work, but I think it was ment to be this way , becuse the normal Freya drpops what the extreme does in normal H5 server, so there is not point to have exreme.

I'm still checking out if you're finaly open the new server. Apparantly not.

Anyways, will continue to check, hope some they you do open low rate H5 server, so i can come back.

Cheers,

Zoian

Jeez, didnt notice they are by sets. Thanks!

I list of few things i notice for now:

- The spoil rate is really low. Im spoiling 1 mob from 7. Tha chance is good though. When you manage to spoil you get the item x7. Not sure you did it on purpouse or need fixing.

- There is a NPC in Rune that is exchanging goods for medals. But the mobs are not droping any. Maybe you plan to add them later, dont know, just a notice

- Some of the mobs you can not hit, also treasure chests. When you try to hit, message is showing that the distance is too great. And actually you are next to them.

And some suggestions:

- Maybe will be better if you increase the inventary slots. From 80 to 100 to all char's. For dwarfs from 100 to 150.

- The buff Combat Aura of my SE is only 20 min. I guess other class buffs will be the same. Maybe you can make them 1h?

That it for now. Will write again!

Zoian

Hi,

Yep is working, but are missing gallters, gloves, boots and helmets. You can buy only breastplates and shealds.

Could you add the rest please?

And reduce the prices ot B/A/S/S80

S84 is reduced i saw :)

Thank you.

Ok cool,

Let me know, because without armor I can not try the quests ans instances at hight lvl

And also you think to keep the rate at X50 or thats just for the test?

Thanks

Zoian

First what I notice. The pop-up window for class change is not working. Neither for 1st, neither for 2nd class. Had to pass the quests.

Will try to attach screenshot bellow:

edit: GM shop is not working (only fortress button is working)

edit: most of the treasure chest can not be open (geodata)

Hello,

I tried to enter and check on testserver, but the launcher is not working at all, doesnt update files and I cannot log.

Any idea why? I played here more then a year and before never had problems.

Thanks.

Zoian