Antharas

• Hello Shadow,

Recently I have tried a few times Antharas and I have some issues to report:

First - Antharas is taking too long to show up. Exactly 30 minutes you have to wait inside in the lier. In EW 1.0 was taking 10 minutes. Maybe that is something you can fix?
    Second - Anthars is spawning too many minions. In every 2 minutes a new minions are popping up and on the first half hour of the raid, you have around 40 minions running around and become difficult even to move around. Hope this could be reduce somehow?
    Third - Antharas fossilisation is landing every time on the hole party and keep you immobilise for more then a minute. All my party has full epic jewellery + skills enchanted to max and still this skill is landing all the time. Never had this during Antharas raid. Could this be checked please?

So basically the Anthars raid is a very dull affair at the moment, where first you have to wait a lot for him to show up, and after you wait every few minutes the fossilisation skills, because Antharas stones you to death, and after 90 minutes inside his HP is still at 70 % and your buffs start to expire. Especially now, when you increase all bosses stat's.

Could something be done here? Or not?

Thanks,
    Zoian

PP: For second tread in a raw i can not upload screenshots! Is forum working properly?

• Shadow

Hat das Thema geschlossen.