Some suggestions

• Hello ,

I have some suggestion to improve gameplay

1) Increase drop/spoil rate ...right now its 2x make it 7-10x because its to low right now
    2) try to add blacksmith/merchant mammon in giran and add seal stone exchanger pls ...we need to add SA on A+ weapons ( seal/unseal A+) and we we cant do that because of mammons missing ,its sux to w8 2 weeks until mammons spawn
    3) check DV mobs pls they are to strong ; ex : leetch have 55k HP ...those mobs from DV north have 120k HP etc ...they are to strong
    4) Add something usefull for those Glitterings Medals right now they are useless or add more items for those EwC coins ( like vitality mantaining potion , accesory , buff potion ..etc )
    5) Check quest : "A gem of cards" , "Thread Removal " have 1x drop/reward
    6) Make dance of shadow 1h pls ,like all other dances
    7) Add some extra events : Treasure chest event , Master Yogi ,Medal event ...its boring to farm all day just for lvl and some items
    Those are all my suggestions until now ,i hopw you-ll add some of them . Tnx

• Hi,

First of all, thx for your sugestions.

I can give you some answers and reasons for this answers now

To 1.
    Drop/spoilchance is 20. Dropamount is 1 spoilamount is 2 . We discussed it in the team as beta went on and we didn't raise the amount, cause then all got their stuff in one week and after 1-2 month the player are bored.

To2.
    In this point you are wrong. There are several ways to sa a weapon and to unseal a grade. Small hint: Check giran blacksmith. We will leave seven sings as it is, so you will still have to search bom and mom by yourself.

To 3.
    DV mobs need to be strong ;) its nearly the highest lvl area so mobs must make dmg and got hp. (We did no mobchanging ;) its l2j retail)

To 4.
    We will make a npc soon, still making shoplist (kind of difficult cause he must have stuff the ew coinshop does not have.)

To 5.
    We will check them and tell you later.

To 6.
    Shadow dance will stay as it is. Otherwise you can go everywhere without problems. We try to have a (not as easy as all other) mid rate.

To 7.
    I am trying to find an Eventmaster (who speaks english and german) for it. A bit unlucky untill now.

Greets malum

• Thx for fast reply

1) i still think its to low 2x for spoil ..maybe increase it to 4-5-6x..just for spoil ,drop can be 1x . think about it .
    2) i dont speak about A grade stuff ..i told you about A +( S / S80/S84) ,was just a suggestion :D
    3)ok ..
    4) good
    5)good
    6) :(
    7) i speak about passive events ( you have them in you-r script.cfg if you use l2j server files ) events like : MasterOfEnchanting ; TheValentineEvent ; etc you just need to activate them

• To spoil: 2 should be fine with 20x Chance.
    To 2) even without bom you can sa unseal them. Meastro ishuma gludio airfield e.g.

Events:will be discussed.

• 5) Check quest : "A gem of cards" , "Thread Removal " have 1x drop/reward

i checked "A gem of cards" and yes its planed that they only drop one questitem and the reward dosnt seem to low

ill check "Thread Removal" the next time

• other quest with 1x drop is " Only What Remains" ..check it to

Any news about those events ? you-ll activate them or you try to add other one ?

I hope you-ll finish that shop for Glittering medal/EwC soon ..i whant to exchange them for something usefull ( some gemstone A/S maybe )

Can u activate Action Manager? ...have past over 1 week since serv is on and i think most of ppl have adena to bid

Dont know why ppl complains about RB-s ..they work good ...have proper drop( not big but its fine)..so dont change them anymore only the chance for lvl 80+ RB ...i think 60% is low .. 70-75 is better but that its you-r choise as admin

• I hope you-ll finish that shop for Glittering medal/EwC soon ..i whant to exchange them for something usefull ( some gemstone A/S maybe )

Can u activate Action Manager? ...have past over 1 week since serv is on and i think most of ppl have adena to bid

Dont know why ppl complains about RB-s ..they work good ...have proper drop( not big but its fine)..so dont change them anymore only the chance for lvl 80+ RB ...i think 60% is low .. 70-75 is better but that its you-r choise as admin

We will not make item Auction. This can ruin the Server.

RB's should be done now.

Glittering is in work. I am working on item list, just need Help of kyrell making the NPC.

Greets Malum

• Hello,

I-m rly disappointed because you make changes witout announce or you announce just for you-r people
    You make all low grand bosses lvl 80 and add to them vorpal drop witout any announce ..to know that i had to translate some german threads..and that is not fair . I saw ppl that ask for elegia ..wtf is midrate server elegia have only freya hard (armor) and valakas (weapons) dont add them to other RB because no1 will join in that server if see ppl with elegia ...all days in beta you told us that you whant a proper midrate server(with hard work) and you made critical changes ( like vorpal on AQ/orfen/core) that unbalance server ..if ppl whant vorpal let them farm in normal zone (kariks for armors /knoriks for weapons ) and farm tezza for vorpal shoes ..not get it free from a low GB.
    Btw from now pls make announce with all changes you made (in english to pls )

2) Remove those ews/eas from glittering medal shop (let ppl farm /quest them )

• Hello,

I-m rly disappointed because you make changes witout announce or you announce just for you-r people
    You make all low grand bosses lvl 80 and add to them vorpal drop witout any announce ..to know that i had to translate some german threads..and that is not fair . I saw ppl that ask for elegia ..wtf is midrate server elegia have only freya hard (armor) and valakas (weapons) dont add them to other RB because no1 will join in that server if see ppl with elegia ...all days in beta you told us that you whant a proper midrate server(with hard work) and you made critical changes ( like vorpal on AQ/orfen/core) that unbalance server ..if ppl whant vorpal let them farm in normal zone (kariks for armors /knoriks for weapons ) and farm tezza for vorpal shoes ..not get it free from a low GB.
    Btw from now pls make announce with all changes you made (in english to pls )

2) Remove those ews/eas from glittering medal shop (let ppl farm /quest them )

Hello,

first of all Mallum did announce the changes and in english to.
    look in the forum under changelog.

Second you didnt even take a look at the grandbosses and are shouting about it? Theyre 5 - 10 times stronger than retail and all are lvl 80 - 85
    try them, on other "mid-rate" you can solo the most grands but not here theyre deadly we had do a little nerv to Baium cuz he did 1,5k dmg to a +16 s84 char and a nerv to Orfen who was able to para every 2 min for 1 min.

And to your request,
    sorry but we wont take the enchants out. The medals dosnt drop in great numbers and its more like a bonus for the people,
    you will farm all enchants much faster if you go spoil them.

• Sorry but there-s no announce/changelog about grand bosses drop or lvl .....yesterday i saw first time that german thread about drop/stats of grand bosses ..so until yesterday i thought that grand bosses have retail drop /lvl and i was disappointed because german ppl know about GB drop and they farm core/aq/orfen and got some vorpal items and i didn-t know ...but is not a big problem i-ll farm/camp all of them from now . My point was to make announce if serv have something custom then retail to all ppl know about it .

2 ) ok ...is you-r choise as admin/developer ...but when you-ll see ppl with ++ weap/armor you-lll aprove me ....think about new ppl and server economy ,because right now you cant do nothing with adena because no1 sell/buy anything ..so who spend time to farm/spoil them can make some trade etc

3) those are my last suggestions /tips about server ..from now on i-ll play as i know i i wont say anything ..because until now no1 on my sugestions was aproved ..so is no point of try to improve something if no1 care

Tnx

• we do announce in the forum here http://endlessworld.de/board/i…page=Thread&threadID=2483 and its in english you just have to look in the forum if you want to know anything were doing.

to 3: sorry but i did read all of you posts and most of your sugestions dosnt fit for the server we want to build.
    i wont ever dear to say were doing it perfect but we try our best and i wont criticize you but the first posts you made about quests was more like "high-rate plz" we did a global quest drop/reward and checked most important quests and theyre working fine.

and for the adena problem we do know it and im trying to find something to do with it.
    if you have sugestion let me hear it. i wont say more than "nice idea" or "nah i think it would make another problem"

• First of all you misunderstand me
    i speak about Grand Bosses changelog/announce ( AQ/Orfen/Core/Zaken/Tezza/Baium/Antharas/Valakas/Beleth) ..not about normal bosses ...because about normal RB i know they have custom drop ..i told you i was in beta
    About adena ..dont know

• Youre right.
    Sorry for that, didnt know that he forget to announce it.

ill edit the posts and make sure he dos not forget anything that important anymore.

I have edited the post and will check all new announcments this will not happen again.

• increase fame for fort/castel siege right now is set to 20/5 min on fort and 150 /castel that is to low ..even on retail (1x) is 31 /fort 200/castel so make it 2-3x then retail on fort and around 300/ castel
    any new events ? if you dont have any new events activate that 1 with rich cake for 1-2 weeks
    can u add gem S or noble stone on glittering /Ewc shop ?
    righ now you need 2 pt to kill 1 knoriks ..have around 40k p.atk and 500k HP( i dont whanna see 1 champion i think is better then antahras:D) ..and drop around 20-30 noble stone and 2 gem S ..or increase spoil for that mob

• increase fame for fort/castel siege right now is set to 20/5 min on fort and 150 /castel that is to low ..even on retail (1x) is 31 /fort 200/castel so make it 2-3x then retail on fort and around 300/ castel
    any new events ? if you dont have any new events activate that 1 with rich cake for 1-2 weeks
    can u add gem S or noble stone on glittering /Ewc shop ?
    righ now you need 2 pt to kill 1 knoriks ..have around 40k p.atk and 500k HP( i dont whanna see 1 champion i think is better then antahras:D) ..and drop around 20-30 noble stone and 2 gem S ..or increase spoil for that mob

in my opinion the fame is high enough. Retail is at the Moment no match for High Five Server.

The Event Master is working on the next Event.

Noble/Gem S : Why do u want all to be that easy? Gem S you can buy at Merchant of Mammon / Noble Stones u can get from more then 1 mob ;) (We maybe raise the droprate/amount of them a bit)

Greetings

Malum